- This form is to be used if you would like to submit a complaint about the conduct of an AFP appointee.
- All information you submit will be treated as confidential and will only be used for the reason provided.
By submitting this form, you acknowledge the following:
- If the comments made on this form relate to an organisation other than the Australian Federal Police, AFP will refer the comments to the relevant organisation and advise you of the contact details. If you do not want your comments referred please state this clearly in the complaint details box on this form.
- Information provided will be treated as confidential and will only be used for the reason provided.
- Information provided may be used for statistical reporting purposes, however no personal information will be disclosed.
- Providing false information to the AFP is an offence under the AFP Act 1979.
Can't read the security key? Click here to get a new key
Your complaint will be given due attention. If you have any problems with this form, contact Professional Standards or print the form, complete and post to: Australian Federal Police
Attention: Professional Standards
GPO Box 401
Canberra ACT 2601