Report a Commonwealth crime

The report a Commonwealth crime form should only be used to report Commonwealth crimes. What is a Commonwealth crime?

If you are concerned for the immediate safety of yourself or another, or a crime is imminent or in progress, please call ‘000’ or your local police.

I would like to report: