ACT Policing Online Services

Property damage and vandalism

Privacy Statement Acceptance

I have read and understand the AFP's Privacy Statement.

I understand that the information and clickstream data which the AFP obtains from my use and submission of this web form may be used for the purposes of identifying me, sharing with other law enforcement and government agencies or for criminal investigations and/or legal proceedings.